- SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 01 Aug 16
An established client in the Financial Markets sector is seeking a FPGA Specialist with join their team in Singapore in taking part in several local and global initiatives.
- Design and develop hardware for the low latency trading platform for a strategic business line. This includes design and simulation of FPGA.
- Other responsibilities include software development, design documentation and device driver programming.
- This role requires someone who can handle a fast-paced global environment and who can deliver under pressure.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Extensive commercial experience around FPGA on a commercial basis. Open to candidates from all industry backgrounds.
- MUST HAVE: Candidates must understand the end to end product / flow within FPGA and not just one specific component i.e. simulation. This should include timing closure, FPGA design cycle, simulation and test tools.
- MUST HAVE: Experience writing Verilog or System Verilog
- MUST HAVE: Strong Linux skills - knowledge on TCP/IP Stacks and protocols
- ADVANTAGE: Scripting skills in Shell, Perl etc.
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
- Ability to work well with global teams
Key Words: FPGA, Engineering, Verilog, Linux, Network Protocols
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330