End User Services (IT) Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Aug 17
End User Services (IT) ManagerCandidate will drive the development and refinement of the End User Services function to ensure that the overall employee experience is one where the services are user-friendly, pro-active with a customer-first focus, and continually improving to be modern and digital ready.
Candidate will drive the modernization of the workplace environment to increase productivity, efficiency. Candidate should possess good technical knowledge of desktop & mobility technologies to enable common authentication and access frameworks, open collaboration, personal productivity, multi-channel communications and standard desktop & mobile platform operating systems. This includes formulating and implement strategic plans and managing projects/budget in line with the overall End User Services strategy.
The End User Services (EUS) Manager will oversee a team in delivering end user services
• Provide employee-facing end user support services through a single entry point for internal customers to resolve IT problems and incidents
• Track and communicate operational metrics to identify process improvement opportunities
• Ensure businesses are aligned with IT processes and are utilizing the appropriate support and management tools
• Review/Analyze activity, utilization, and performance reports (e.g. Manpower, KPIs, software, hardware, etc.) on regular basis for area of responsibility
• Ensure effective resolution of end user escalations and concerns
• Ensure quality services performance and availability in accordance to internal and SLA KPIs
• Ensure proper and secure receipt, stock, delivery and disposal of user related HW and SW assets
• Set priorities and direct day-to-day operations to achieve high quality, performance standards and meet targets
• Exercise financial authority within established limits and control departmental budget expenditure in the region
• Drive recruitment, performance management and career development in order to attract and retain best talent
• Analyze performance of existing systems, processes, people and ensure corrective actions are taken
• Continuously look for opportunities to make the functions' processes more efficient
• Interface and coordinate with other IT functions and external service providers to ensure seamless services
• University degree in IT or related fields
• 10 years' experience in IT environment
• Experienced in providing end user related support and services in a banking/Financial Institutions environment preferred.
• Experienced in Desktop SOE image preparation using Microsoft MDT/SCCM is an advantage.
• Highly skilled in supporting all versions of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Technologies/Tools, including but not limited to Office 2010/Office 2016/Office 365 (Advanced Excel/Word formulas and macros; PowerPoint decks).
• Experienced in supporting mobile devices such as Blackerry/iPhone/iPad/Android mobiles/tablets, etc.
• Experienced in supporting remote and mobile connectivity technologies (VPN, dial-up, broadband, ADSL, cable, fiber broadband, 3G/HSDPA/HSUPA/LTE).
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Strong ability to remain focused on long-term objectives in light of immediate operational requirements
• Excellent in building global multi-disciplinary & cultural teams and business relationships
• Strong cultural awareness
• Strong communication skills