DevOps Lead, DevOps Programme & Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 11 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
The recently formed Test and Delivery Engineering group is tasked with modernizing the DevOps capability of Standard Chartered, with an aim towards efficiency, automation, and improved transparency. A position for a DevOps Lead has opened where the right individual will drive an organization change program to renovate existing & rollout new DevOps tooling for the 1000+ applications within the firm. This individual will engage with senior technology stakeholders and development teams, working to introduce best of breed DevOps practices. As such, a fluency in DevOps tooling/technology is required, and the individual is expected to drive change both at the senior and dev level.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive the adoption of standard DevOps tooling/procedures within the development community.
- Establish and execute plans for the conversion of applications from legacy to target DevOps pipeline
- Manage & coordinate teams, technology and programmes across regions, including senior technology stakeholders
- Facilitate improved MIS reporting for the breadth of apps (1000+) within scope, and provide periodic reporting to senior management
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate level qualification or above with Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ yrs experience in development/development lead capacity
- In depth understanding and active practitioner of DevOps practices, and related tooling, including Jenkins, GIT, Ansible, JIRA
- Track record of managing senior stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Led, or played a significant part of, organisational change initiatives
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 15/07/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.