DevOps Engineer #101551
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 18 Aug 17
DevOps Engineer #101551
- You will assist in software architecture design and deployment methodologies within the Credit-Suisse IT landscape.
- You will complete DevOps tasks for the Credit-Suisse APAC IT.
- You would design, deploy and support automation tools needed to provide an excellent customer experience.
- You would keep up to date with the latest technologies in the field and drive adoption at Credit-Suisse.
- You will engage with operations to ensure smooth transition and operational alignment with the CS banking business strategy for product delivery.
- You will collaborate with development teams and support organizations to create sustainable product architectures, software deployment methods, new metric and reporting techniques, and accurate capacity plans.
- You will help transforming our organization towards an engineering culture.
- You should ensure high availability and security of all products.
- You should partner with multi-functional technology teams to mature infrastructure projects and software development life cycle by applying industry standard methodologies. You should contribute to a high performing infrastructure architecture/support team that complements software developers in delivering highly available solutions for internal and external customers
- You have developing and documenting workflows and processes, as well as improving/automating them.
- You have work directly with software engineers on development projects related to fixes and/or improvements in tools or end products as necessary.
- Technical documentation and knowledge base artifacts for production and end user issues related to web based products.
- Applying standard Software Development Methodologies.
- Linux (RHEL)
- Golang a plus
- RESTful Service architecture
- Spring/Spring Boot/Dropwizard/etc.
- Node.js environment
- Experience with modern monitoring tools (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana, Riemann, etc.).
- Expert in common scripting tools (shell, perl, php, python, ruby, etc.).
- SQL, NoSQL, Caches, KV stores (Etcd, Redis, Hazelcast, Mongo, etc.)
- CI build tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Master test automation tooling and processes.
- Deployment automation and orchestration tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, etc.).
- Living and breathing infrastructure as code
- Experience with Cloud Foundry PaaS is a plus.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes is desirable.
- Software release process standard methodologies.
- Agile/lean software delivery
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills