Data Modeller/Business Analyst (with Dimensions, Facts experience)
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimum Solutions , EA Licence No: 07C3330
- 23 Sep 16
The Data Modeller/Business Analyst with Strong Data modelling background with in-depth understanding Dimensions, Facts, SCDs Company Reg no: 199700895N
- Strong Data modelling background with in-depth understanding Dimensions, Facts, SCDs
- Good presentation skills in defining data models in Visio to display Business Process and Logical/physical flow of data between various entities
- Must be able to uncover data realities, understand high level data profiling
- Must be able to understand and design Business Process, Grain, Dimension, and Facts modelling
- Strong knowledge in Degrees of Normalization and De-normalization process
- 5 years business analysis experience in banking environment, as a BA ideally, and some exposure to Risk and / or Finance project System analysts and developers with good track record in data analysis, data modelling, data warehousing, data management, and requirement analysis will also be considered.
- Broad understanding of regulatory driven financial reporting. Experience and knowledge of stress testing process and best practice, credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, or finance domain.
- Experience and knowledge of the FDSF framework and the Bank of England stress test process would be preferred.