Data Analyst, AVP
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 22 Sep 16
Exciting career opportunity for a Data Analyst who loves to work with an International Banking Group in the Financial Services Industry. If you have experience working in data-centric projects and have passion for driving data-driven decision making, this could be perfect for you. As a leading organisation, this is a fantastic job vacancy for a Data Business Analyst who will receive the support and systems you need to progress and develop in your career. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to pursue his passion for data analytics.
In this role, you will be playing a significant role in delivering a tools to help the bank monitor its risk performance across businesses and functions. You will not only have the opportunity to interact with these different functions across the organisation (Human Resources, Risk, Audit etc) but also, your solution will be delivered to senior stakeholders such as Regional Heads, Country Heads, C-Suite and so on, giving you solid exposure towards senior stakeholder management and high visibility.
This role will enable you to use your skills to:
- Gather, document and review the data requirements for the project
- Produce insights using tools like Excel and VBA
- Draft any data quality metrics and ensure any data quality issues are captured and reported
- Draft test cases and scenarios for data testing
- Provide support in facilitating SIT and UAT and fixing any data bugs
- A clear career path structure leading to management roles
- We're a true meritocracy: The better you perform, the faster you will be promoted
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Health insurance
- A world of opportunities to learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry
What it takes:
- Strong knowledge of dimension modelling and star schemas
- Experience in data-centric or data analytics projects will be required
- Strong communication skills and experience in interacting with stakeholders is very important
Interested? Apply now!
Are you our new Data Analyst? Apply now online, or speak to Shreeya Bhan from our Huxley Banking & Financial Services team about this job or similar jobs. Call me +65 6572 4500 or email me via to find out more.
Why apply through a specialist recruiter?
- 80% of open jobs are not advertised through traditional methods and with many senior positions, companies have confidential roles where they prefer to restrict it to pre-qualified candidates which only a specialist recruiter can get you to
- Your specialist recruiter guarantees your resume isn't just another one in the pile. Instead, he/she will know the ins and outs of a company to use these details to find a position best suited for you
- Specialist recruiters can guide you through the interview process and any other questions you may have about the company (including pet peeves)
- You get specific feedback from a recruiter who will identify your strengths and weaknesses for you to strengthen your profile
- It's FREE. Specialist recruiters do not charge candidates any fees.
Proud winner of Recruitment International Asia for Recruitment Company of the year 2014, in Banking & Financial Services.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)