Cybersecurity- Senior Associate / Assistant Manager / Manager
Cybersecurity- Senior Associate / Assistant Manager / ManagerAt KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That's why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it's great training and development, working across functional sectors, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities - you'll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We're proud of our culture - it's one that recognises hard work, encourages new ways of thinking and embraces diversity and inclusion. We have an innovative spirit which inspires what we do and how we do it - striving to be better lies at the heart of who we are.
Technology underpins many of the most influential organisations in the world and presents opportunities for businesses that want to seek out new markets and are prepared to invest in transformational change. The last ten years have seen a rapid emergence of new technology, greater connectivity for organisations and individuals, and a 24/7 approach to global commerce. However, this has left many organisations behind the curve and struggling to achieve their business aspirations without feeling exposed to cyber security risk.
We believe that by turning traditional thinking on its head, adopting a positive approach to managing cyber risk, will set organisations free to achieve their business aspirations.
KPMG Information Protection & Business Resiliency (IPBR) professionals assist clients to address their concerns around Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Privacy of their technology, business systems, and information assets.
Using a holistic view of how Technology and Business integrate, IPBR performs technology-risk focused assessments, technology compliance, IT/operational process reviews, and design of information risk & cyber security solutions.
To join a growing team to assist clients with managing one or more of the following areas:
- Technology Risk and Outsourcing Governance - this discipline covers IT-Business related consulting over how an organisation manages technology risk and governs its outsourcing. This involves review, re-design and implementation controls over the organisation's IT environment. Topics include system development, project management, business or IT outsourcing, business continuity management, information security, incident management, user access management.
- Cybersecurity - this discipline covers designing and implementing Cybersecurity frameworks; Cyber maturity assessments; organisational design for Cyber Security; Cloud security; design and rollout of cyber security processes such as Incident Management, Intrusion Detection, and Security Monitoring.
- Ethical Hacking - this discipline covers vulnerability assessment, application and network penetration testing, wireless security, mobile security, and system security testing.
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management - this discipline covers business and technology resilience, regulatory requirements around BCM and Crisis management and international standards based consulting.
IPBR team members regularly interact with C-Suite clients, such as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and their direct reports. Hence, a client centric mind-set, understanding of IT within a Business context, and well-developed communication skills are desirable.
You will demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
• Client-centric with good communication skills
• Driven to learn new things and share knowledge with your clients and colleagues
• Able to work as part of a team, and at the same time being an independent self-starter
• Flexible working style to work in a dynamic environment
• Actively identify and support business development opportunities which includes supporting the team with sales activities such as proposal writing and client presentations
• Coach and develop team members as part of the firm's overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements
The ideal candidate should:
• Any degree in technology, engineering, or business studies with information systems major/minor along with deep interest in technology risk, security and IT governance will be considered
• Have a good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
• Have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
• Be willing to travel on regional and international assignments (occasionally)
• Have prior consulting experience in IT risk assessment or IT security
• Preferably possess professional certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, PMP or other relevant qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience for Senior Associate
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience for Assistant Manager
• At least 5-6 years of relevant experience for Manager