Cyber Security Incident Response Team Lead
Do you want to engage in managing serious security incidents? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
— manage major and critical security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, zero-day vulnerabilities, employee misconduct etc)
— coordinate the teams participating in major and critical security incidents
— ensure proper tracking and documentation of the incident, provide regular updates to Head of Security IT and all managers in charge
— track post-incident problem solving actions and run fire-drills to ensure up-to-date processes and contacts
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Security Operation Center team in Singapore. Our role focuses on improving the incident management process, establishing relationships with the core and extended teams, and the management of major security incidents. We work closely with colleagues in the Vulnerability Management, Threat Intel Team, and SOC in New Jersey, Zurich and Singapore.
Your experience and skills
– strong experience in incident response; possessing the ability to lead, manage, document, report a virtual incident response team during critical security incidents
– knowledge about advanced persistence threads and the different threat actors is a plus.
– expert knowledge of Information Security best practices
– advanced understanding of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Windows).
– advanced understanding of TCP/IP protocols
– strong knowledge of incident and problem management frameworks (eg NIST, ITIL)
– an excellent communicator in English
– able to think critically and properly assess threat intelligence and security incidents
– a holder of security industry certifications such as GCIA, GCIH, GCFA or GREM
– willing to perform on-call duties
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.