Core Product - Treasury Risk Management (TRM) Implementation Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Jun 17
Bloomberg is market leader of the corporate market data, risk management and valuation space. In 2013 Bloomberg conducted a strategic review of the corporate treasury marketplace and decided to extend its core terminal offer to include cash management. Further, it will add corporate workflows to its cross asset risk management platform, execution and hedge accounting functions to establish a full Treasury Management System. The Bloomberg TMS is a new treasury solution that is uniquely positioned against the middle market.
Bloomberg are expanding the team for the TRM product and is currently recruiting a services professional to the business. The Bloomberg TMS will be a global game-changer in the TMS market place, set to provide 10,000 middle market corporates with the first fully integrated TMS with the Bloomberg terminal. The functionality includes: cash management; bank management, funding and investment, risk and exposure management, hedge accounting and liquidity management.
In this role, We will trust you to:
- Handle on-boarding and support of clients
- Comfortable handling multiple client project and support tasks in parallel
- Contribute to the TMS product on-boarding strategy including documenting, packaging, tools, pre-configuration, self-install wizards and CBT training.
- Contribute to the methodology to meet Bloomberg target implementation timescales of 2-3 day timeframe. All service delivery will be conducted remotely.
- Contribute to design standardised data structures and interfaces for bank management, forecasting, execution, exposure management and hedge accounting, and bookings.
- Contribute to design standardise workflow models to allow for a factory approach to on-boarding of TMS. Design templates for key data migration.
- Work with Bloomberg product management to assist in the evolution of the roadmap from an on-boarding perspective.
- Support the development of regional on-boarding teams
- Collaboration with Bloomberg colleagues worldwide on the evolution of the product.
- Collaborate with various in-house experts, from development, sales, product management and marketing
You will need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience of treasury management, particularly, cash management, bank statement and payment standards, liquidity forecasting, payments, exposure management, risk management, and financial instruments accounting.
- Working understanding of hedge accounting standards.
- Prior experience implementing, selecting or using other SaaS based treasury management systems would be advantageous
- Practical understanding of the issues that Bloomberg will face when on-boarding corporate clients
- Personally conduct presentations, provide demonstrations, gather requirements, define specifications, scope and document.
- Graduate degrees in Business, Finance or Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Hands-on self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills
We would love to see:
- Experience in a product consulting / advisory business environment
- Knowledge of SaaS delivery methodologies; to understand the dynamics involved with the design of a SaaS system and the challenges involved in delivering SaaS based functionality