Contract Technical Support Analyst (Req: 11321BR)
- Contract, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 19 Sep 16
We are looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team in the following key position: Contract Technical Support Analyst (Req: 11321BR)
In order to support this effort the local Technical Support Analyst will work with the regional technology teams to support the Singapore Business departments. End to end technology coverage for the local business units is the main function of this role.
The main function of this role is to provide day to day desktop and technical support for business groups and cover end-to-end IT service delivery for Singapore, including IT infrastructure service, end user terminals/mobility device support, application support, project delivery assistance and multiple technology-counterpart communication.
- Day to day desktop support and point of technical go-to person.
- Liaising with regional technology functional teams to execute various IT infrastructure implementations, while ensuring a managed, secure end user technology environment.
- Assist with infrastructure facilities management in Singapore, to manage the daily operation and production support of IT systems, ensuring that the agreed the service level standards are met.
- Support line of business end users through direct end user engagement. Be a local point person for all technology communication to the business groups.
- Support IT system for line of business or local regulator as appropriate, to take essential hands-on job, offer technological troubleshooting and maintain adequate documentation and operational procedures.
- Assist the WF Wholesale Technology team in keeping desktops and local technology components in compliance with the Bank’s standards.
- Handle local business questions, complaints, problems and recommendation, tracking, measuring, escalating and negotiating as appropriate.
- Communicate corporate standards and best practices and advocating best practices while maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- Assist Networking and Server Engineering teams as appropriate with network related changes and maintenance tasks.
- Assist with patching, upgrading and coordinate the testing of computer build within lines of business.
- Address technology quality issues and coordinate and minimize schedule related conflicts with technology changes.
- Actively participate in committees, project, and forums which may have impact to the enterprise desktop environment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Flexible working and weekend on-site support coverage as and when required.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 - 5 years’ IT experience in a multi-national or financial institution.
- Has proven experience of desktop, end user and infrastructure support (such as server room, VC system and relative standards) and exposure to application support/maintenance
- Deeply engaged in end-user services & support with solid understanding of risk/physical security standards and practices.
- Previous experience of maintaining IT Inventory and IT records.
- Experience of Incident and change management – ITIL awareness
- Experience working independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to respond to requests with urgency and manage changing priorities.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Previous experience of network/hardware/IT room support experience would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skill is required, both in spoken/written English.
- Assertive and diplomatic personality. Self-motivated and ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
- Proficiency in supporting desktop environment: MS Windows OS, MS Active Directory, MS Office Application, MS Outlook, and various x86 based application.
- Knowledge of networking and telecommunication.
- Ensure to be proven as good team player to deliver the objectives assigned to the team.
- Prior financial/banking/multi-national experience will be an advantage.
Please submit your application online via our website at https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/international/ by entering the Requisition ID above for job search.
Search International Jobs > Continue > Search Openings (Type the Requisition ID in the Auto req ID box) > Search
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Applications received will be kept confidential and used for employment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Bank will retain their applications for a maximum of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Bank.