Client Services Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
* To provide customer support by configuring the system and user profiles for customers based on the setup forms. Responsible for ensuring all documentation in place before handover to respective teams for processing.
* To provide second level customer support to resolve technical operating problems experienced by the customer by conducting investigations, rectifying errors, providing phone support. The activities also include performing on-site/off-site trouble-shooting, both through own technical expertise and through close liaison internal stakeholders.
* To ensure proper authorization process is followed when accepting setup registrations, submitting documents to processing teams and file documentation as described in the documentation process.
* Responsible for developing cross-border relationships with counterparts in other countries
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Delivery and Efficiency
* Target to decrease processing errors.
* Able to drive quality work within team and self
* Provide the highest standard of Client Services in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
* Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
* Communicate client feedbacks to TB Sales on client needs and products
* Leverage on the VoC process to understand clients needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilization and optimizing channel usage
* Assist in embedding an effective service recovery process which includes complaint logging and handling is in place and where necessary appropriate empowerment is given to staff to act quickly when necessary.
Risk & Control
* Ensure process for client identification is clearly embedded
* In BCP environment act as the processing HUB to process client instructions directly on the sytems, inclusive of Signature verification and pre-processing check
* Ensure that all control reconciliation activities are conducted in a timely and accurate manner
* Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
* Adheres to Information and Retention Policy (example archival/ storage of client requests)
- Assist in implementation of Process / service improvement initiatives in Client Services centre and facilitate transfer of best practices
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on on-going projects
- Be the senior servicing point of contact, connecting the network for our clients
- Covers and acts as a back-up for Team leader / Supervisor for extended periods
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
- Encourage and foster a congenial working environment where staff at all levels seek achievement through teamwork and operational efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills
- Organized and detail orientated
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good questioning skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to recognize basic styles of customer behaviour and how to adapt each style to create positive 'chemistry'
- Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate level product/processes knowledge
- Sound WB banking operations experience including channels an advantage
- A genuine liking for people
- Enjoy working for and serving others
- Loves to solve problems
- Ability to feel comfortable amongst strangers
- A good listener
- Make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people
- Pleasant disposition and able to control feelings that may create conflict
- Sensitivity towards people and ability to show compassion or empathy
- High self-esteem and confidence level
- Track record of competence
- Proactive rather than reactive
- A sense of belonging to a group of people or place
- A general sense of trusting others
- Strong social need
- Lead by example, being the Right Partner
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.