Client Relationship Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 24 Sep 16
Client Relationship Manager
- Successfully manages the role of a frontline functional and technical resource for best practices and informal customer questions
- Manages customer relationships and serves as the point of escalation and the voice of our customers
- Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy with the product
- Focuses on account expansion and revenue generation by identifying potential opportunities with existing customers
- Identifies attrition risks and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to mitigate cancellation of contracts
- Occasionally provide functional training to customers
- Engage with the service/support team as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Engage with the professional services team as a customer advocate to ensure successful deployments
- Work with the development teams to escalate and prioritise customer issues and enhancements
- Lead and manage weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with customers and other stakeholders
- Work in a matrix environment with team members and managers both local and international
- From time to time work on any other tasks as assigned by the management
- Experience in the financial markets both equity and derivatives with broad experience in the full front to back electronic trading industry will be advantageous
- Previous working experience in the vendor space or use of Equities or Derivatives trading platforms would be a plus
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion with direct customer advocacy and engagement in an account management or relationship management capacity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Strong verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & initiative
- Demonstrated success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, capacity to operate in a high stress, a go-getter who does not fear rejection
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
FIS's Global Trading business is a leading provider of global execution, network, market data and trading software solutions that help institutions improve execution quality, increase market transparency, decrease overall costs and address today's data and connectivity challenges.
FIS has acquired SunGard. Pushing the pace of financial technology, together we'll help our clients solve technology challenges for their business - whether it's capital markets in Mumbai or community banking in Macon.
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Learn more at http://www.fisglobal.com/ www.fisglobal.com
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Please note all offers are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment checks. These may include:
- Previous Employment
- Highest Education
- Career Gap Analysis
- Extended Blacklists
- Credit Check
- Basic Criminal
This list is not exhaustive.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability