Client Concierge Agent
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 28 Jun 17
Client Concierge Agent
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Cognizant is seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and account management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
This position will be challenged with having to balance the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream identify gaps in processes.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical
mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- BA/BS degree (Graduate) or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years working in a service/customer service/sales organization
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
- Fluent in English (Witten & Oral) and native in Mandarin language ( This is needed for supporting APAC customers as per the client requirement and process needs).
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills - experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and apply the right solution
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes without being blinkered by them
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Pre-sales experience; able to deliver product value proposition
- Experience working in and with a global organization
- Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.