C++ Quantitative Developer – Global Leading Hedge Fund
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 03 Aug 16
A unique opportunity has become available at one of the worlds leading proprietary trading firms . A world class C++ Quantitative Developer is required to work directly with one of the worlds most renowned traders and develop solutions for real time high frequency trading.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1st Class degree from a top 10 university (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Computer Science or related degree.
- They will be expert level C++ developers with a strong understanding of OO concepts.
- Worked in a Linux heavy environment including shell and admin experience
- Exceptional RDBMS knowledge
- STL, Boost and Multithreading
The successful applicant will work in one of the most innovative and cutting edge trading & technology environments with some of the worlds leading traders and technologists. They will also be given the opportunity to move into the alpha generating space given the role variety and depth as well as clear avenues of progression.