CORC - Group Shareholding Program - IT Technical Lead
Are you passionate about deliver & building robust and scalable global systems ? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you've got a good eye)
– analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– collaborate with other global IT and cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Singapore. Our role is to design and implement IT solutions for global Regulatory Reporting requirements (Major shareholding disclosures, Short Selling disclosures, 13F reporting, Conflict clearance … etc). We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Your experience and skills
– a bachelor degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
– experience in design, build and performance tuning on large scale data warehouse applications
– experience in a multi-project environments with globally distributed teams
– experience in establish standards for how system should be managed and integrate with other systems
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– a solid understanding of data associated with financial products and front to back processing
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– sound knowledge of Linux, Perl, Oracle, Informatica, Business Objects, Autosys, Java
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.