Business Transformation Lead - Insurance
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 06 Sep 16
• Leading Global Insurance Firm • Dynamic Team • Work closely with the business
Our client is a renowned global multiinsurance firm with a strong presence in Singapore and the region. They are seeking a Senior Business Transformation lead in a strategic role to continuously build and enhance the capabilities of operations through re-engineering and designing of new processes to build efficient and sustainable process flows.
Successful applicants will need to have at least 8 years of relevant experience and be expected to drive the re engineering project and appropriate change management to completion, including appropriate senior management and other relevant stakeholder management.
- Business transformation, strategy, operational consulting and project management
- Developing strategic insights and business cases for key projects across the business units
- Recommend digital initiatives to reduce operating expense and improve customer experience.
- Market entry work on the M&A side in the region
- Evaluate and redesign existing business processes workflows and procedures in order to execute process improvement and efficiencies.
- Problem analysis and definition process analysis and define optimization strategies for front, middle and back office operations
- Designing, Improving or transforming operational processes
- Identifying and addressing priorities, potential obstacles, constraints and dependencies when developing/managing plan or schedule
Identify, formalise and deploy best practices
· Degree qualified, 8 years of relevant experience within Insurance is a must
· Six Sigma/Lean knowledge, other relevant certifications and qualifications
· Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and process reengineering skills
· Professional project management experience in large scale programs with successful delivery
· Ability to drive deliverables and manage internal stakeholders
· Soft skills include excellent oral and written communications; proven ability to influence and set expectations
· Ability to communicate effectively with internal as well as external groups at varying levels of business and technical knowledge
Interested candidates click the Apply button or contact Gwendolyn Fok at email@example.com
EA Licence Number: 15S7496