Business Project Manager
- SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 12 Aug 17
One of the leading global financial institutions is looking for a Business Project Manager with solid change and projects exposure across multiple business functions within the bank to be based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Programme Director at the group COO level, this Business Project Manager job is for an experienced Project Manager with successful delivery on strategic change initiatives within a global bank.
About the Business Project Manager:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to deliver strategic operating models on business efficiency, skill sets allocation and location strategy within the bank. You will also engage with Project Managers at the business and function level, and maintain support and organisational alignment.
- Create a detailed work plan that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Ensure that project is being executed as per project governance policy
- Create and submit documents to project governance committees on deliverable that touch on a high operational risk process
- Work with locations to ensure readiness for transition and successful outcomes, ensuring the implement tracking for before and after KPIs
- Support the finalisation of a location strategy for the bank, including business lines and functions and regions
- Track financial performance against budget and provide commentaries in cases of budget break
To succeed in this role, you will need to have prior experience in right-shoring and offshoring initiatives within global financial institution. You will also possess the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Posses around 10 years' experience in project management in business process outsourcing or locations strategy within the banking industry
- Ability to anticipate possible risks / issues and put plans to mitigate these
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to team
- Ability to identify stakeholders and ensure appropriate engagement
- Knowledgeable in governance and controls deemed for proper project governance
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Banking / Finance / Management in a reputable university
- Project Management certified (PMP), preferred
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Project Manager position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo