Business Analyst (Market Risk)
Business Analyst (Market Risk)• Act as a SME in the respective domains with sufficient knowledge to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
• Work very closely with business users and project team members on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support
• Support the IT Relationship Managers with analysis and support in the business development, proof of concepts, and developing various solution approaches to meet the business strategies
• Lead solutioning effort and help develop compelling and innovative solutions while complying with existing standards, guidelines, and processes
• Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users. Suggest alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes
• Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases.
• Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Data Modelers, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables
• Have solid understanding and knowledge in Risk business processes, market trends and product solutions
• 3-5 years of experience in various Risk business processes/domains - Basel 2/3 regulatory Reporting such as CAR/LCR/NSFR, Market Risk(Var/RSA), Liquidity Management, Fraud Management
• Ability to manage resources, including key stakeholders, costs, quality, and time for multiple tasks
• Well versed in functional setup and knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Working knowledge of any of the following applications will be considered an advantage: Fermat (RWA), Fermat (Liquidity), Murex (Market Risk), SAS, Fraud Management, Credit Rating Systems
• Well-versed in industry trends in functional area, Market Intelligence and vendors where applicable.