Business Analyst (Agile)
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 23 Jun 17
Business Analyst (Agile)
· Organize the project inception and brainstorming session between all the project stakeholders in starting of the project
· Create features based on project inception output and dividing into the User story.
· Facilitate the scrum ceremony (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, sprint retrospective, and backlog grooming) in team
· Gather requirements from Product Owner, Quality managers
· Design the user story and adding wireframes and acceptance criteria in it.
· Work with product owner (PO) for user story priority and reprioritize based on PO decision.
· Remove impediments raised in daily stand up for the team
· Documented, coached, and elicited business requirements from subject matter experts by writing user stories resulting in a clearer, more detailed and more complete understanding of project deliverables.
· Guide the development teams to break down large and complex user stories into simplified versions for execution
· Participated in testing - Test the user stories for accuracy and compliance to ensure undisputed acceptance and validation of stories
· Work with developer and tester for the three-way handshake of user story before and after completing the user story making sure all are in the same page for business requirements.
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines At least 3 years of IT experience
· Experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Experience in building user stories, acceptance criteria and functional designs
· Experience with requirements management and test management tools to support software development activities
· Experience developing test scripts
· Collaborative team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Analytical and meticulous
· Highly motivated and dependable with good oral, written communication skills and a quick learner, a team player also capable of working independently with an open mind, and have ability to see the business needs through system requirements for smooth integration of all projects.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.