Business Analyst (Agile)
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 26 Sep 16
Business Analyst (Agile)
You can talk to all levels of the organization, and to many functions (teams, stakeholders, leaders). You will be directly involved (Deep-dive) in project(s) implementation activities and its deliverables. You are required to capture the spoken and unspoken users' needs and translate them into user-centric stories or requirements. If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join us.
· Work with stakeholders to identify & understand the requirements of software systems
o Plan and participate in product conceptualisation sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
o Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development.
o Manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via walkthrough with stakeholders.
o Work with developers to interpret requirements leading to technical implementation.
· Analyze requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
· Work closely with Product Owner on project schedule, issues and escalation
· Work closely with Product Owner to manager business owners' and project sponsor's expectations
· Maintain and continuously refine Product Backlog
· Drive business process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project's scope and acceptance.
· Provide inputs to development team for implementation.
· Work with user experience designers (UXDs) and business users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT.
· Ensures completion of documentations and filings to facilitate software development.
· Continuously finds means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with various users' departments to provide quality service.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
· Min 3 years working experience in an Agile environment, involving in requirements elicitation.
· CBAP or other Business Analysis certification is an added advantage.
· Experiences with web-based and business process software systems implementation will be preferred
· Good listening, written and verbal communication skills, including minute taking and technical writing.
· Possess business case and user-stories development skills
· Ability to work effectively as individual or with a team to understand and interpret requirements leading to technical implementation.
· Working experience with Agile Lifecycle Management tools will be an added advantage
· Working knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban will be an added advantage
· Working knowledge of Agile Contracting will be an added advantage
· Working knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016 , Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant .