Business Analyst - Fixed Income
- SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 20 Sep 16
Business Analyst to be a part of their Financial Market business. The team focuses on providing innovative technology solutions for trading across asset classes in various regions where the banks have presence.
On behalf of an international bank, we are looking for a Business Analyst to be a part of their Financial Market business. The team focuses on providing innovative technology solutions for trading across asset classes in various regions where the banks have presence.
- Interact with the users to gather core business requirements and translate such requirements into documentation for relevant parties
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the banks standards with a view of Front to Back solutions where industrialization of processes and maximization of STP is paramount where possible.
- Create of Business Requirement Documentation and Functional Specifications
- Provide 2nd line support and business analysis services to Front Office and Operations staff looking at and resolving application issues from a development and solution perspective.
- Take a leadership role within the team from an analysis perspective and be the reference point for analysis processes and standards.
- Provide accurate status updates to Senior Management and engage all relevant stakeholders in partnership.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 - 10 years of experience as BA, playing a major role in designing and implementing large scale banking projects
- Familiar with Bloomberg trading system (TOMS) or similar trading platform in the fixed income domain
- Fixed Income Front Office exposure required (Product Knowledge, Trade Capture, settlements).
- Trade and Settlement life cycle knowledge
- Understanding of the clearing lifecycle with Asian and European CCP's (LCH and SGX) for both House and client flows.
- Middle and Back office processes (trade validation, fixing, settlements, accounting, confirmation, clearing)
- The ability to document clear and precise business requirements and be able to marry this to the appropriate technology solution and present this for approval to senior technology counterparts.
- Financial Markets Knowledge in particular derivatives processing
- Knowledge Sybase and or Oracle Database platforms inclusive of the construction of complex database queries/updates.
- Should be well versed with excel / can create macros.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Veo Nguyen at +65-6818 3133, Email: email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1434539