Business Analyst - Finance Change
- SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum + annual leave, medical leave & insurance
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 27 Sep 16
An exciting Business Analyst - Finance Change role has just become available at a leading global bank. The role is based in Singapore and will be reporting to a Senior Project Manager. The role will be on a initial 12-month contract.
About the Business Analyst - Finance Change role:
In this business critical role you will be working as a business analyst in one of the streams of a global program. You will be working on classification, GL reconciliation and GL posting work stream with alignment to the overall objectives of the global accounting framework Program and ensure proper planning, execution and successful completion of projects within the stipulated time without compromising the quality of delivery.
- Analysis and documentation on current process and issues with retail, wealth and TB
- Prepare detailed business requirements and mapping in relation to systems covering data sourcing, trade accounting, reconciliation and breaks management
- Effectively communicate requirement to technology team members and programme stakeholders
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained throughout project life cycle, meeting bank project guidelines
- Actively participate in testing cycles mainly Data Acceptance Testing and User Acceptance Test and ensure closure in a timely manner
- Timely escalation of potential risks that arises impacting the scope, time and cost of the project on a real time basis to Project managers and stake holders as appropriate
- Assist in analysis and documentation of GL reconciliation target operating model
- Post Go- live support for GL reconcilation
To succeed in this Business Analyst - Finance Change role you will need to have prior finance project experience in the capacity of a business analyst, involved in at least a full project cycle.
- 5-7 years of experience in business analysis / finance transformation in a similar capacity (AVP - Senior AVP)
- Strong understanding of retail/wealth/TB products in a Finance environment including product life cycle accounting would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of retail/wealth/TB platforms from a data and accounting perspective would be an advantage (CARD 400, T24,RLS, Trade port , RCMS, EBBS, etc)
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite of products
- Resilient, enthusiastic and result oriented; a change driver who challenges the status quo in a creative manner
- Adept at handling multiple tasks at once and within an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both verbal and written
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader in its field. The project is of high exposure and of high importance.
If you are driven, determined and fit the above requirements then this is a great opportunity to be involved in a high profile finance transformation project.
Apply online today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573