Business Analyst - Collateral Management
- SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum + Annual & medical leave & insurance
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 26 Jun 17
A leading global bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst - Collateral Management to join the team. Reporting directly to a senior project manager, you will focus on a series of changes within the collateral management space. You will be on an initial 12 month contract with view to convert if you are a high performer.
About the Business Analyst - Collateral Management Role:
In this business critical role you will be working as a business analyst as part of a greater projects team focusing on changes that impact all elements of collateral management for APAC.
- Responsible for collateral technology changes for global markets across all platforms in APAC
- Exceptional in end-to-end collateral management business processes across all products and lines of businesses
- Be able to demonstrate strong understanding of collateral management business processes such as documentation requirements, upstream feeds, exposures & collateral valuations, initial margin & variation margin concepts, margin call calculations & processing, disputes management process, portfolio reconciliation, downstream feeds, regulatory & metrics reporting as well as regulatory/legal/compliance requirements
- Be able to grasp the changes required to the current business processes and write excellent business requirement documents in quick time
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong and current up-to-date knowledge of the collateral management space, along with experience working on projects as a business analyst within the collateral management domain.
- At least six to eight years' experience as a business analyst and at least four to five years' experience within the collateral management space
- Have recent project experience working in the collateral management space
- To coordinate with business users and other stakeholders across various locations in different time zones
- Be able to write BRDs, FSDs, write test plans, perform thorough testing and coordinate well with the users for testing
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to converse with business users in their language
- Be proactive and drive the assigned deliverables on their own with minimal supervision
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potentional rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and fit the above requirements then this is a great opportunity to be involved in a high profile change programme. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst - Collateral Management job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao