Business Analyst - BCBS239
- Competitive contract rate
- Contract, Full time
- eClerx Markets
- 05 Sep 17
Business Analyst - BCBS239
WHO WE ARE/WHAT WE DO
eClerx Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of eClerx Services Limited, a leading knowledge process outsourcing (“KPO”) company providing middle/back office operations consulting and support to over 30 Fortune 500 companies. With corporate headquarters in Mumbai, India, eClerx employs over 8,500 employees across its global sales offices, and through five delivery centers located across India. Its clients are diverse and global and include the world’s leading financial services, broadband, cable, telecommunications, ecommerce, retail, high-tech, industrial manufacturing and distribution, software, media and entertainment and travel companies.
An opportunity exists for a skilled Business Analyst to join profile project within risk retail data at a Tier 1 investment banking ensuring BCBS 239 Compliance. This will be an initial 1 year contract with the potential for further extension.
- Analyse and document business processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies
- Use knowledge of subject matter and system capabilities to convert business needs into functional specifications
- Gather and analyse information in relation to processes and requirements
- Work in conjunction with the technical/IT teams in order to assist solution design
- Ensure the solutions align with requirements and that they are efficient, consistent and scalable
- Work to understand the impact of proposed changes and develop guidance and communications for senior management and peer group
- Complete project work stream deliverables including sign off for area of responsibility
- Apply best practice concepts and challenge business where required in order to drive solutions
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Devise future state framework for the project and BAU strategy post implementation.
- Business Analyst with experience of requirements gathering, stakeholder management and documenting progress reports
- Strong understanding of the banking industry and data domain
- Experience working on specifically BCBS compliance related project or knowledge in this area
- Experience working with a risk function is highly desirable.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
eClerx is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin or on the grounds of disability, sexual orientation, maternity, pregnancy, marital status, religion or belief.
All applicants must have eligibility to work in the Country they are applying for.