BD Manager (Innovative Payment, Singapore)
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 22 Jun 17
An Asia based FinTech Company is aggressively expanding their Innovative Payment Solutions & Services business in SEA. It is known as a disruptive player in payment industry who challenges the traditional financial institutions and changes the market landscape. It is dedicated in building out ecosystems to promote cashless life style and new Financial Services models. You'll assist the country manager to expand their ewallet acceptance through the expansion of merchant acquisition.
Seeking an experienced business development manager with extensive experience in payment industry with proven record in merchants acquiring business. The role is to support Country Manager to build and develop business in Singapore, both for cross-border business as well as local business.
Responsible for merchant acquisition to expand the wallet acceptance in Singapore, support Country Manager in managing local strategic partner to drive local eWallet acceptance and manage day-to-day interactions with local acquirers and key accounts relationship. The role involves extensive interactions with various local businesses and government agencies in Singapore and demands close working relationship with support team in China. Key responsibilities include:
- New Business Development: Expand acceptance at new merchant segments and execute merchant programs to drive usage at new merchant segments
- Key Account Management: Manage and maintain relationship with existing merchants as Account Manager for Key Account Merchants, including develop and execute creative sales strategies to drive usage of company's e-wallet solution at target merchants
- Acquirers Management: Identify, manage and coach local acquirers and marketing partners to grow acceptance base and business volume
- Strategic Development: Assist Country manager in managing partner relationship in Singapore, including conducting complex analysis to support business decision making, identifying new business opportunity for partners and providing capability programs to support local partner by leveraging Ant's business know-how to facilitate partners' growth
- Sales Execution: In charge of pre-sales activities by responding to RFI, RFQ, RFP, Term Sheet, MoU, preparing and delivering technical transaction presentation and demonstration to customers, merchants and partners
- Local Marketing Activities Support: Supporting local marketing activities/events to build company's brand in local countries, coordinate sales and administrative activities to deliver positive feedback from customers on local marketing campaign execution,
- Analytics: Prepare weekly and monthly reports and follow up activities and process customer requests through email and phone remotely
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance or Economics with 10 years' experience in financial services industry with payment/merchant acquiring background
- Experience in business strategy/sales/client management in a consumer facing online and offline retail/services industry is a plus
- Proven record in sales/BD, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge on payment industry, especially innovative/digital payment & e-wallet
- Highly analytical and strategic, flexible and adaptive, able to shift the role from strategy to day-to-day tactical operations constantly
- Fast learner and self-motivated; able to work independently as well as in a team environment; reliable and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin as you'll have frequent communication with the team in China
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your profile to email@example.com. Thanks!
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330