- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 23 Jun 17
Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Work Location: Singapore
- Specifying, designing, implementing and testing automation framework in Java and/or VB using testing tools - Appium using Perfecto (optional UFT).
- Expanding automation framework to provide additional test capabilities such as integration testing.
- Designing, coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure quality of our product.
- Translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
- Analyzing existing systems to find areas for improvement.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as SME providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
- Good Knowledge in Java, Selenium, Perfecto, Jenkins, Cucumber, JIRA, ALM and GIT
- Experience with analyzing test data, using configuration management tools, and testing applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 1+ years of practical experience in automation tools - Perfecto using Appium and ability to build CI system individually.
- Experience testing complex, all type of mobile application , multi-tiered web-based systems and complex data-driven applications.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology, DevOps, Continuous Build.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and web services
- Appreciate with UFT and ALM knowledge.
- Design and create test scripts using Java(Appium) and/or VB(UFT) to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.