Automation Test Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 29 Sep 16
Automation Test Engineer
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Work Location: Singapore
Who can apply: Singaporean
Budget: 5000 - 7000 SGD pm
Required Technical Skills:
· 5+ years of overall work experience in Software testing, currently working on Automation Testing assignment with minimum 3 years of work experience in Automation Testing is must.
· Well versed in Descriptive programming using VBScript or VB.Net
· In-depth knowledge of any automation tool. Preferably Coded UI or QTP
· Work experience on automation framework designing will be an added advantage.
· Strong coding & analytical skills including code optimization and strong debugging.
· Thorough understanding of SDLC Methodologies. E.g. Waterfall, V-Model, Agile-SCRUM etc.
· Strong experience in Test Deliverables preparation. E.g. Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases etc.
· Strong experience in Test Case designing and Requirement Analysis.
· In-depth knowledge of Manual Testing is a must.
· Work experience in Performance Testing will be an added advantage.
· Strong understanding of SQL and Database concepts
· Good working knowledge with Unix environment
· Preferably having work experience in Banking and Financial Sector
· Working knowledge on a Trading Platform will be an added advantage. Preferably Charles River Trading System.
· Understanding of Security Trade Life Cycle is must
· Must have knowledge of Financial Markets and variety of asset classes.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology or any other stream connected to IT
· Person should be an effective communicator and a good team player.
· Coordinate and collaborate with globally distributed teams.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant .