Associate, System Analyst, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 26 Jun 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Develop large, complex back office system in a distributed development environment.
- Plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users and the development team on system requirements gathering, documentation and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy applications for new business requirements.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance.
- Knowledge of Security trading is a must.
- Extensive knowledge and minimum 5 years of development experience.
- Good hands on experience in PL/SQL is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication, inter-personnel skills is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.