Associate Software Engineer (Morning Support )
- Permanent, Full time
- FlexTrade Systems Pte Ltd
- 22 Jun 17
Client Support and Development
Timing : 6am – 3 / 4 pm on all days
Claims : Early morning Taxi + breakfast
We are seeking a Software Engineer to:
- Assist in Level 1 and 2 support and FIX Certification
- Work with Customer Support group to help perform root cause analysis of issues found in the production environment
- Perform Flextrade System Installation. Manage deployment tasks and Develop methodology and process of efficient deployment and Installation
- Testing the applications/setups after installation/configurations in UNIX environment.
- Support the Flextrade products at the client sites on an ongoing basis. This requires the team members to learn the trading functionality and the backend functionality as well.
- Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and troubleshooting of the system.
- Communicate with developers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Develop and implement solutions for integrating Flextrade products with those of the clients. This usually involves software development in C++ / Java / Perl / Databases etc.
- Work with senior members on new client on boarding projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or higher with at least 4 years of working experience in C++, Java and related languages.
- In depth knowledge of Unix/Linux, Shell/Perl, C/C++, Java.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- Not limited to Trading Industry, which is a definite plus. Other Industry and domains are welcome.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please send your resume now, with present and expected salary and availability together. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.