Associate, Product Manager - IBG3&4 - IBG- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Sep 17
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Brainstorming and development of sales strategy / road-map, marketing plans and value proposition for Trade and OAT products.
- Preparation of presentation slides for conceptualization of ideas and reviews
- Prompt execution of the various strategies / road-maps
- To report regularly on business progress and to recommend action plans.
- Interpret and analyze product performance, analyze data and other MIS.
- Co-operate with team members to complete assignment in a timely and effective manner
- To co-ordinate with the RMs in setting up targets of the trade finance and OAT at the beginning of the year.
- To develop and organize action plans and to motivate RMs to achieve business targets.
- To assist RMs in concluding deals with customers.
- Bachelor / Master Degree of Business Administration / Finance or in related field.
- Good communication and presentation in English and Chinese will be preferable.
- At least 2-3 years experiences in direct experiences in banking especially in Trade Finance Business.
- Knowledge of the banking business.
- Dynamic and highly motivated individual
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.