- 70,000 - 85,000SGD (base) plus bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 20 Sep 17
- Working closely with audit teams and handle all the audit related items.
- Supporting new digital business initiatives and getting clearance from L&C, Info-Security teams etc.
- Ensuring team compliance within Design & Client Experience department.
- Implementing a backup plan structure during absence of team members.
- Ensuring that the UX and Web teams have the latest state-of-the-art equipment to work with.
- Obtaining special dispensations from ITO for certain devices.
- Managing staff enquiries, security pass renewals, iMac and MacBook upgrades + issues, visa arrangements, team outings etc.
- Having complete budget and cost centre oversight of all DCX related projects by Biz & Country teams and BAU Web Management in 33 retail markets
- Executing country recharges for various DCX and BAU items.
- Tracking all inflows and outflows for all DCX related projects daily.
- Conducting frequent reconciliations and assisting in cost centre flow amendments via GOLF.
- Working with various internal stakeholders (Group Finance, Biz teams) on budgeting, forecasting and accruals.
- In charge of all the vendor relationships and management for digital projects and BAU.
- Having leverage to push for lower pricing based on the total spends, which we keep track of.
- Ensuring that vendors do not overquote nor duplicate payment requests, keeping them honest.
- Working with SCM, GIS and L&C on the pre-onboarding process (e.g. NDA, RFP, POC etc.)
- Onboarding and offboarding vendors: working with screening team, ePro team and the vendors to provide the needed documentation to onboard (account statements, company details etc.).
- Managing ongoing vendor enquiries from 75+ vendor contacts from 30+ companies.
- Processing all the vendor requisitions and taxes on a timely basis (30 – 60 monthly).
- Working with the vendors and internal SCM + L&C teams + Biz stakeholders on the legal documentation: Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Master Services Agreements (MSAs), Application Services Agreements (ASA), Statement of Work (SOWs), Quotations, Addendums etc.
- Collaborating with the vendor to obtain the contracts, cross-check if the T&Cs, deliverables, and amounts are in line with Schedule 3.
- Getting approvals from various business stakeholders and obtaining physical sign-offs from the cost centre owner(s) or Accountable Executives (AEs).
- Maintaining soft copies of all legal documentation for requisition and audit purposes.
- Handling the physical contract processing, couriering one original contract back to the vendor and passing another original contract to the PA of the Global Head of Digital Banking for safekeeping.
- Obtaining the justifications and pre-sign-offs, followed by creating the requisitions.
- Working with SCM and Biz stakeholders to obtain the ePro approvals.
- Issuing POs and guiding vendors on invoice requirements.
- Managing ad-hoc and recurring payments, together with the tax approvals.
- Registering all the DCX claims and guide team members on the requirements.
- Guiding various business teams / country teams on payment processing.
- Managing payment enquiries from 75+ vendor contacts.
- Working with APU Finance on timely payment execution and special handling, where needed.
- Execute ongoing payment reconciliations.
To apply for this role, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is open for Singapore Citizens/ Permanent Residents ONLY. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484