Assistant Vice President - HR Operations
- Will commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Aug 17
The HR Operations team is part of the Human Resources Unit and the team offers client-focused, responsive, cost effective, compliant and consistent HR services to managers and employees.
• Assume the role of HR Risk Champion to ensure all HR key and operational risks are addressed and/or mitigated through effective control procedures.
• Responsible for regulatory compliance on HR services across geographies.
• Work closely with Legal and Compliance, to ensure on-going compliance of HR activities.
• Stay informed on relevant local and international regulatory development, identify changes that impact HR activities and suggest actions to be taken.
• Lead and manage all forms of employee attestations.
• Manage and facilitate to ensure all HR policies and procedures are maintained and updated by process owners regularly.
• Manage and facilitate between auditors (both internal and external) and HR process owners on any request for information.
• Provide support on employee inquiries and related interfaces.
• Responsible to upkeep employee data quality in SGX HR system.
• Review to improve/strengthen HR processes e.g., on-boarding, off-boarding and transfer processes.
• Create and maintain organisation and job structures; and other configuration in SGX HR system.
• Manage all mass changes in employee information on SGX HR system and downstream systems.
• Responsible for maintaining SGX organisation charts and key management biographies.
• Manage and facilitate the inputs from HR on SGX annual reports’ preparations and approvals.
• Responsible for HR communications through various channels including corporate intranet.
• On assigned HRIS projects, lead system implementations and enhancements which involve process review, preparation of user requirements, user acceptance tests, change management and user training.
• Degree in Human Resources or Information Systems or equivalent in a related discipline
• Minimum 8 years’ of generalist HR experience and information technology preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ of project management experience in leading HR initiatives/HRIS implementations and 2 years’ in vendor management