Assistant Director - Digital Marketing
- Permanent, Full time
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
- 06 Sep 16
You will be responsible to develop the overarching digital marketing strategy. You will work closely with our various channel marketing and content teams to deliver best-in class digital marketing initiatives which are measurable and will help to enhance our customer’s brand experience. You will collaborate closely with internal and external teams to provide/enhance the necessary infrastructure to drive our various digital marketing activities. You will also be involved with cross-functional projects that have a digital component. The digital marketing scope of the team covers our websites, intranet, digital advertising, search marketing, Social Media and other digital customer communications activities.
- Develop and deliver the digital marketing agenda and roadmap to complement the broader marketing strategy.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to introduce new ideas and create a best in class experience across multiple touch-points for our different audience groups.
- Proactively use data, trends, international competitor and market insights as well as an understanding of the customer needs and journey to develop strategic and tactical recommendations for channel marketing teams.
- Lead our website migration project across markets and drive further enhancement of our website experience.
- Oversee the development and implementation of our social media, search marketing and e-communications initiatives.
- Manage and oversee our reporting process across various channels to measure performance of our digital marketing activities against KPIs.
- Provide strategic support / consultancy for channel marketing and sales teams.
- Manage our external digital marketing partners to deliver optimal service and support.
- Work with group wide marketing and IT teams to leverage on group level resources and implement best practices in Eastspring business units across the region.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in digital marketing / e-commerce
- Financial services experience will be an advantage, but we are open to applications from talented digital marketers from other industries.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing and managing the implementation of digital marketing projects / campaigns / websites.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing analytics, web technology and digital campaigns.
- Experience in working in fast-paced global teams/environments.
- Strong stakeholder and people management capabilities.
- Be able to work independently and have strong influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- First-call communication and team building/player skills