Asset Control Developer
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as Asset Control Developer.
- Work with the best Market Data technologies
- Developer capacity in an Asset Control environment
- This is a 1 year fixed-term contract opportunity
As Asset Control Developer, your main responsibility is to design and define the processes to be used to provide market data strategy in the asset control space. You are responsible in supporting various internal application developments to provide the market data needed. Part of your critical role is also to manage stakeholders within the market data business as well as the Valuation Control Group and other internal teams.
Together with the Market Data Technology team, you will ensure zero production issues and maintain all the market data environments to achieve an effective risk management approach.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Experience with Asset Control development.
- Good knowledge with Asset Control Formula Engine coding.
- Experienced in Python, Perl, Bash and Shell scripting.
- Solid understanding of Asset Control components like – AC Connect, Workflow and Audit Trail.
- Must have experience in relational database management system like Oracle or Sybase.
- Experience with release builds and be able to troubleshoot with release build scripts.
- Must be able to support multiple development environments based on release schedule.
- Ability to manage demanding stakeholders and critical business issues.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOcQYLRm-Ao
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN005881.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave