Applications Support Senior Support Manager
Applications Support Senior Support Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Other Location: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America; Canada
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17031622
Leading & Working as part of a dynamic, fast paced and challenging cross-Asset desk facing team supporting the FICC business in APAC. Primarily responsible for providing support coverage for a number of Rates & RISK applications used by Front Office users in APAC and managing the day-to-day business workflow.
The successful candidate will be working closely with their colleagues in Belfast & Mississauga to ensure seamless 24 x 6 supports of the applications which has critical SOD, EOD & Batch processing.The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, and proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with Senior business stakeholders and technical users at all levels work across multiple businesses in Citi globally like like Front Office, Back Office, RISK, FINCON teams. They also need to possess good multi-tasking skills.
The support team works a rotational shift pattern to provide on-site cover between for vaiourS APAC markets, partnering with colleagues globally to provide global 24hr coverage. Candidates should be flexible and able to work on a shift rotation and will be required to perform out-of-hours/weekend work to support releases and participate in other planned activities.
- Manage & Ensure SOD / EOD checks for a number of applications used by the cross-Asset business in APAC
- Experience being the escalation point of contact for a number of FICC - cross-Asset applications used by Front-to-Back users in APAC
- Manage Trading / Pricing / Account enquiries from users & handle senior business escalations for trade booking/risk issues
- Hands-on & Swift Problem investigation and resolution (static data / price feeds / technical outages etc.,)
- Maintain excellence in all mandated Incident-Problem-Change streams. This includes strong communication, Major Incident (MI) handling and effort tracking for teams present in multiple locations.
- Ensure our clients receive best in class support. Delivering a high quality service requires frequent and extensive contact with partner groups (Business, Middle Office, Development, Infra teams)
- Establish & prioritizing the onboarding of new users to Rates & RISK cross-Asset platforms
- Hands on knowledge in cascading best-in-class monitoring standards and demonstrate governance in keeping runbook / wiki continually as new information becomes available while managing day-to-day support tasks/issues
- Follow up with the development team on the preventive actions / measures to be taken in order to avoid a repeat occurrence of the technical application outages
- Involve in the weekend support coverage for changes due to application releases and infra-structure related works and provide holiday support coverage occasionally
Application Support Experience:
- 8+ years' experience working in technology Production support environment.
- 8+ years of directly leasing with Markets Front Office business both face-to-face & remote locations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Instruments, Markets, Banking, Trading and reporting systems.
- Detailed knowledge of ITIL while demonstrating hands-on usage to improve the support services.
- Knowledge/experience of Incident, Problem, Change preferably on ServiceNow.
- Understanding of Software releases, ability to understand RISK assessment of CHG
- In-depth understanding of RISK batch processing & ability to manage 100+ SLA based deliverables on daily basis.
- Experience of deploying, configuring ITRS monitoring tool including building and implementing custom toolkits.
- In-depth, architectural understanding of Application stacks to invoke COB/Resiliency when required.
- 8+ years' experience
- Super User in UNIX and ability to understand
- Shell scripting
- Perl/scripting language
- Java, .Net/C# programming languages with REST based usages.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Experience using/troubleshooting Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional Skills (preferable)
- 8+ years' experience in RDMS
- 2+ years of experience in no-SQL DB's
- Replication requirements of multi-site satellite DB's
- LBO, Firewalls
- External Market Connectivity requirements
- Basic understanding of hardware setup and configuration
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to Work & Lead in multi-site teams
- Quick learner of technology & related applications
Citi has 12,000 offices in 140 countries around the globe. We have been around for nearly two centuries and over that time, have cultivated the world's largest financial services network. Today, Citi is built on the experience of 300,000 employees.
Present in Singapore since 1902, Citi is deeply embedded in the financial services sector and is represented in nearly every asset-class. Citi's Institutional Clients Group, Global Consumer Banking, International Personal Bank, Citi Global Wealth Management and Citi Private Bank are all leaders in their respective fields, contributing significantly to Citi's performance in Singapore. Providing employment to 9,000 people Citi is now the largest banking employer in Singapore.