Application Support Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 28 Sep 16
Application Support Engineer
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Work Location: Singapore
Who can apply: Singaporean
No of Positions: 9
Budget: 4500 - 5500 SGD max.
Walk-in-Drive Date: 17th Sep 2016
1) Its open for Singaporean only
2) Shortlisted applicants would receive mail communication with interview details.
We need candidates who are willing to work on 24/7 shifts (including Night Shifts).
Rotational Shifts timings: 6.30 AM to 2.30 PM; 2.30 PM to 10.30 PM; 10.30 PM to 6.30 AM (Singapore Time Zone)
There will be a change of shifts every 2 weeks.
· Provide production support to key application of the bank.
· Meet the Stringent SLA's which are ranging from 5 mins to 60 mins
· Manage and run major incident calls involving multiple key stakeholders
· Provide and track updates during incident and derive/analyze root cause when required
· Change Release - As this is the Critical tasks to the bank , need to represent the team in CAB call's on an weekly basis
· Track the feedback on the change release and log the same
· Business queries to be interpreted and understood from an IT perspective to solve the user queries, one of the key Role
· Due to nature of the shift work , one should be available during an emergency leave/issues to cover the shift on need basis
· Ability to contribute to the team and optimize the exiting work
· Business communication , strong inter-personnel skills and able to interact with different level of stakeholders from different regions
· Able to work on weekends for planned activity such as BCP testing
· Able to work on each weekend as part of weekly checks and maintenance to shut down and bring-up the applications
· As part of iterative process develop and create knowledge article to improve team's performance and knowledge
· Weekly and Monthly calls on service to the stakeholders to take the feedback and track to the closure
· Support channels are multiple and needs to monitor all Email/Phone/Chat/Monitoring tools
Job Requirement s:
(Basic knowledge of UNIX, Windows, Sybase & Oracle)
· Good knowledge and hand's-on experience is a must in SQL writing using multiple types of joins
· Able to interpret the Database procedure and debug the same to provide resolution on
· Familiar with working with windows servers.
· Autosys and Cron scheduling knowledge is a must
· ITIL Practices and working experience in working Incident and knowledge management
· Change Management life-cycle
· Critical Incident process and Incident taxonomy
· Aware of monitoring and scheduling tools such as Autosys , Cron , Netcool , HPOV , Clarion
· Proficient in using tools such as Toad , SQL Server and their configurations
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant