Application Support (1-year contract with full benefits)
- Competitive salary
- Contract, Full time
- Lion Global Investors Ltd
- 24 Jul 17
The selected candidate will function as part of the IT Project Team to carry out the Back Office Application Migration.
• Understand the SQL database table structure and stored procedures for existing applications and identify the data requirement for existing upstream and downstream applications.
• Work with vendors to identify equivalent data source to be used from new application resource and data as suitable replacement.
• Modify/develop existing reports to source from new data sources
• Set up new SQL databases to meet project requirement
• Perform application enhancement and documentation for in-house data warehouse, as well as application development using MS Access, Crystal report tools, Visual Basic, MS .Net, MS Excel, SQL, XML etc.
• Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Information System or equivalent with extensive working knowledge in SQL programming and stored procedures.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within an asset management division of a large Financial Institution, managing and providing IT application support for Front and Back office systems.
• Good understanding of transaction flow and financial products transacted in Asset Management Firm, with experience in back office systems and application support.
• Excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and dynamic in working approach and able to cope with evolving priorities.
• Highly self-motivated and good team player.
• Strong technical skill with proficiency in data warehouse and business intelligence concepts, as well as programming using MS .Net, MS SQL Visual Studio .Net, SQL Programming and XML.
• Working knowledge of MS SQL Database Administration
• Preferably with knowledge in Portfolio Accounting Management System as IT Support or Business Analyst