Application Services Manager ( Insurance Tech )
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 16
A global insurance organisation is looking for a Senior Manager to join their technology team in Singapore. As the Senior Manager for Application services you would be managing overall projects for the app development , leading developers, managing business stakeholders and partners.
- Responsible for application development projects of the core application systems
- To design and develop web application using Microsoft .NET technology.
- Work closely with technical team leads and business analysts to deliver systems solution in both SLDC and SCRUM models.
- Responsible for production KPIs and system SLAs of the core application systems
- Facilitate and implement systems improvement and enhancements to meet company goals and objectives. Formulate and strategize IT solutions to support the objectives of the company
- Budget and manage the application development resources (local and regional) to meet internal and external business needs.
- Formulate and implement systems development policies, best practice, standards and procedures for compliance.
Develop alternative procedures to solve problems or implement improvements within department.
- Take a leadership position within the IT Dept.
- Work under broad guidance of the Department Head and has full autonomy in leading small/sub section.
- Able to present, influence, manage, negotiate, resolve conflicts, protect the department and its reputation.
- Accountable for overall performance of a small/sub section.
- Interact with department heads on complex and sensitive matters
- In charge of staffing, staff career planning and development, training program, performance management, team building and provide
- Ensure integration of policies and procedures across the company and promote teamwork across functional areas.
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com |EA Reg #: R1439416 |Agency License No: 12C5132