Application Security Architect
- Performance Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 23 Jun 17
Application Security Architect * Develop application security policy and standards/best practices * Assess SDLC processes and promote adoption of secure SDLC practices * The ability to identify security flaws and correct them is a must.
Application Security ArchitectPermanentFull TimeSingapore
- Define, architect and implement security solutions which provide enhanced mission capabilities for clients
- Perform security architecture reviews.
- Collaborates with architects from other divisions to develop solutions consist of various technologies that suits clients' needs
- Develop application security policy and standards/best practices
- Assess SDLC processes and promote adoption of secure SDLC practices
- The ability to identify security flaws and correct them is a must.
- Work interdependently and effectively in cross functional teams.
- 5 years relevant technical experience required in Security Architecture
- Experience in the information security field and complex entreprise projects
- Possess industry relevant certifications such as CISSP,CISM or GIAC SANS
- Expertise in building application level Security, Risk and Privacy controls into cloud applications
- Possess significant knowledge of Application Security, Web Application Design, Secure design/Usage of API's (REST and SOAP) Information Security, Databases, Common Coding practices and IT Infrastructure design
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Zoey Lai at email@example.com .Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1333088 (Lai Pui Yan)EA Licence No: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330