AVP / Senior Associate, MIS Business Analyst / Delivery Manager, Digital Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 28 Jun 17
See job description for details
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That’s why we’ve spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
- Defining functional and data requirements around ongoing as well as upcoming Digi bank product features to deliver analytics MIS and dash boards
- Develop and manage MIS reports and Qlikview Dashboards based on the requirements provided by business users
- Define business analytics requirements clearly and engage in discussions and solutions around them to get them successfully implemented
- Work in tandem with IT to develop frameworks around data exploration, and report generation with Qlikview, for management and regulatory reporting.
- Efficient project management to ensure the delivery of analytics requirements on time and with utmost quality
- Owning the end to end delivery of analytics requirements from requirements to testing and production deployment
- Manage day to day adhoc analysis requirements
- Bachelor of Science or Masters or equivalent in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Engineering or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Strong mathematical and statistics background
- Relevant experience in the following industries: consumer banking, telecoms, retail etc.
- Adept at analytics and reporting using various analytical tools
- Strong programming skills using analytics tools, programming experience in Teradata SQL
- Experience of developing on MIS dashboards and knowledge of Qlikview development
- Sound understanding of data models and data warehouse
- Good understanding of technology tools especially those related to analytics, data & reporting business MIS
- Good written and oral communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.