AVP / Senior Associate, Digital Product Designer - UX & Design, Regional eBusiness, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Aug 17
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Play a senior role in the delivery outstanding experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
- Play a central role in the execution of customer inquiries for a product or experience, helping to conduct sessions, analyze feedback, and identify needs and insights to inform or evolve DBS experience.
- Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
- Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
- Contribute to DBS’s UX discipline and community, adopting core approaches and tools, helping identify challenges and solutions, and enabling a fertile creative environment.
- Maintain an awareness of industry and UX trends, sharing with peers and the broader community and leveraging them within the design lifecycle
- 6+ Years of experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture
- A strong portfolio or work samples showcasing UX prowess, creativity, and depth of thought
- Extensive experience designing web and mobile applications
- A clean design aesthetic; an aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful designs that are visually engaging
- A general knowledge of how design impacts engineering and vice versa
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- An experienced do-er in one or more of the following creative disciplines: Design Research, Visual Design, Interaction Design
- Passionate and curious about the cultural and socio-economic changes many Asian markets are going through, and the creative opportunities they present
- Committed to a multi-disciplinary, research- and strategy-driven, customer-centric approach to design and innovation.
- Working knowledge of technology mediums, including a combination of Web 2.0, CSS3, HTML5, mobile OS, etc., including an awareness of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Awareness of adaptive and responsive techniques (preferably hands-on)
- Proven ability to work hand in hand with development teams to deliver the best design solutions based on technology and timeline constraints.
- Able to operate in self-directed capacity with minimal oversight
- Deep experience with broad range of UX design and implementation tools (Visio, OmniGraffle, Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.)
- Should have previous experience working in Asia.
- Experienced in web-based application design in financial services, online payments, or e-commerce is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.