AVP, Technical Analyst, GTO
AVP, Technical Analyst, GTOJob Objectives
- Candidate will be working in a Project Management team within Biz Tech Services 2 facing users from Global Markets, Finance, Mid-Office and Back-Office. The team will be responsible in managing IT projects and end-to-end system testing and delivery for Global Markets business
- Candidate is expected to engage users (FO/MO/Finance/etc) in project requirement gathering, organize workshops and chair forums
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills as he/she is expected to engage users frequently. Meeting minutes, presentation slides, process, biz and functional requirements are examples of documentation work to be expected
- Candidate is required to engage users in issue analysis and problem resolution. Candidate must possess analytical skill and be driven and resourceful when solving issues
- Candidate must be meticulous in his analysis work and organized in his presentations and reports. Candidate is expected to be matured in terms of his ability to and handling of conflict resolution, engagement of difficult users as well as management of tight resources
- Candidate is expected to be fully hands-on when managing his assigned tasks and while acquiring the necessary skills as expected of his role and responsibilities. An independent worker who can multi-tasks is a must have quality
- Work with different IT teams across infrastructure, and other divisions to deliver system solutions for the business.
- Conduct and/or participate in the requirement gathering, solution design and formulation of an overall solution design.
- Explain the rationalised propose solution and feedback changes to the development team
- In the course of implementing a solution, to produce documentation that includes user requirement specifications, change request specifications and other technical specifications.
- Assist in project coordination activities, scheduling and liaison with internal and external parties.
Key Requirements Must have :-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering.
- Must have at least 3 year working experience in Investment Banking domains.
- Knowledge in business analysis & requirements management methodology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
Good to have :-
- Good understanding and experience in project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) are necessary.
- Strong technical development and support experience.
Essential Technical Skill :-
- SQL (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Relational database and table structures
- Excel and macros
- Candidate must have experience working in an investment bank over the past 2 years. Experience in project management, UAT and system rollout during this period will be an advantage