AVP, Senior Collaborations Solutions Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Jun 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for aligning Collaborations tools technology with business strategies for both desktops and mobility tools in the Bank.
- Technical support for collaborations technologies and tool sets.
- Devops role for collaborations products and services, mobility operations and support for end users.
- To develop and lead O365 adoption, governance, lifecycle, and roadmap activities.
- Monitors emerging O365 technologies and features for opportunities.
- Strategies and develop O365 and AD infrastructure ecosystem and understands the impact and interdependencies.
- Core competencies :
- Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD and directory synchronizations.
- Office 365 suite of services including mail messaging and Skype, Microsoft Exchange (2010).
- Technical knowledge on Windows server 2008/2012, VMs and DNS
- Powershell scripting
- Knowledge on collaborations tools. Product analysis and evaluations
- Excellent analytical skills and able to troubleshoot to resolve hardware and software issues.
- Ability to design, manage and plan effectively, delivery plan and schedule
- Provide operations support including monitoring, alerts, patch management of systems.
- Ability to script
- L3 support
- Providing 24X7 systems support and implementation, include regional support.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Microsoft Infrastructure deployment and support experience
- Office 365 deployment experience.
- Exchange 2010 and Active directory administration and upgrade experience
- SME for messaging and collaboration tools
- Certified Microsoft Technology specialist
- Able to work independently and also as a team.
- English speaking and good communication skills.
- Other added experience and knowledge
- Sharepoint online design experience
- Migration experience for Messaging
- Other software development or scripting abilities.
- Project Management experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.