AVP MEGA Technical Expert, Data Management, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Design and implement MEGA Reports/Macros to facilitate import/export scenarios to accelerate the project and synchronization of critical information within the bank.
- Subject matter expertise in MEGA infrastructure, product components and DBS specific configuration.
- Provide technical support, organise and drive workshops, training in process, data, system and other domains.
- Maintain, develop and support the MEGA toolset
- Deliver deep technical knowledge of the EA toolset, web publishing of repository data and modelling in all architecture disciplines.
- Deliver excellent conceptual knowledge of the EA domains (Business, Information, Application, and Technical Architecture)
- Total 9-10 years of experience with 4-5 years of technical experience in at least one Enterprise Architecture tool (expertise in MEGA will be an advantage).
- Have knowledge of techniques used to publish the content in the repository and experience in using workflows for purposes like content governance and quality improvement etc.
- Ability to write Reports and Macros in MEGA to support the analysis requirements. Solid understanding of the MEGA infrastructure and product component, DBS configuration would be an advantage.
- Tool administration experience desired. e.g. system upgrade, product administration, license handling etc.
- Strong analytical skills along with solution focus to the customers.
- TOGAF or similar certification is highly desirable.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of Financial Services (banking) domain and banking applications preferred.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Highly organized and structured thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
- Hands on project management and team management experience in EA/BPM Solution implementation projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.