- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Sep 17
AVP - Regulary Compliance, Cross-Border Marketing Guidelines
AVP - Regulary Compliance, Cross-Border Marketing GuidelinesRegulatory Compliance Unit ( Cross-Border Marketing Guidelines)
Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance Division
- Develop, implement and maintain the OCBC Group Cross Border Marketing General Policy.
- Work with relevant Divisions and Group entities engaging in cross-border activities to develop and implement procedures to comply with the OCBC Group Cross Border Marketing General Policy.
- Provide advisory support on cross-border marketing guidelines to relevant Divisions and Group entities engaging in cross-border activities.
- Liaise with external counsels and consultants in respect of local regulatory requirements and permissible cross-border activities to formulate new and review existing cross-border marketing guidelines.
- Review and assess potential infringements of cross-border marketing guidelines to determine whether they constitute reportable regulatory breaches.
- Develop and maintain e-learning training modules and conduct face-to-face training.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Liaise with regulators and external and internal auditors.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance, business/ operational compliance or audit within or in respect of the banking/ financial sector.
- Possess a university degree (or in lieu of a degree, strong relevant experience).
- Experience in handling cross-border marketing guidelines strongly preferred.
- Knowledge with relevant laws, regulations, notices and guidelines preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Able to identify issues and develop solutions to rectify or resolve them.
- Able to multitask and prioritise own work flow.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as in team, depending on the situation.