AVP/VP, SME - UI/UX Development, Consumer Banking Group, Technology & Operations
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 13 Jun 16
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- A Technical Lead / subject matter expert, specializing in user interface designs. The person will be responsible for facilitating, generating and executing great user experiences for our end users.
- As a true veteran of human-centered design, interaction design the person should be able to define and lead the development of next generation user experience and user interfaces for various web and mobile applications
- The role will involve working with architect and developers to choose best front-end technologies and facilitating dialog around end-user requirements. This will also require close collaboration with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product designs, visuals and user experience.
- Lead the development of creative as well as compelling and innovative visual designs inclusive of working mockups, paper prototypes, icon development screen layouts and high-fidelity mockups as well as interaction flows.
- The core responsibilities will also include the need to provide guidance for cross browser and mobile device support and work with developers to tune performance of application and trouble shoot the technical challenges
- The role require overseeing and assisting the creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, will the integral part of the role.
- As a User interface and user experience SME, person will be accountable to, design, implement and maintain the Core UI/UX Frame work. The person should be able to provide technical leadership to the team of UI developers and designers.
- A graduate in computers or Engineering from a reputed university with 8 to 12 yrs of hands on experience of the building rich interactive user interface.
- Good exposure of responsive web development for different web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to understand methodologies/tools and a commitment to improving quality
- Retail banking experience on web and mobile channels will be a strong advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.