Technology, Operations Technology, Client Onboarding Tech, Java Developer, Analyst, Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 28 Jun 17
See job description for details
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration.
Client Onboarding Technology is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for software products that safely, efficiently, and transparently bring new client relationships into the firm and ensure those relationships remain compliant with all internal and external regulatory policies and firm requirements.
Partnering with colleagues from Technology and the business, COB Tech models all processes from inception through configured-to-trade. Using business intelligence gathered from these models, the team identifies and resolves bottlenecks in the flow though automation - including rules-driven decision making, machine learning, and natural language parsing.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Support the firm's growth by reducing the time required to successfully onboard a new business relationship
- Improve customer satisfaction by reducing the number of touchpoints required to successfully onboard a new relationship
- Mitigate risk by fully understanding, modelling, and satisfying all required regulatory and compliance policies
- Thrill our internal stakeholders by rapidly and correctly delivering the most important features using iterative development and automated testing
- COB Tech is a new and growing team. You will have the opportunity to influence team structure, processes, and architecture. Motivated candidates will have immediate opportunities to assume responsibility for as much as they can handle and accelerate their careers accordingly.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE?RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong object-oriented fundamentals
- Strong focus on automated testing
- Strong Java skills
- Independent thinking, willing to engage, challenge, and learn
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Experience working in iterative or continuous delivery environments
- Experience with test-driven development (e.g. jUnit, Mockito, Cucumber)
- Experience with data (e.g. UML) or process (e.g. BPMN) modelling
- Track record of delivering software products to production, with minimal on-going support costs
- Experience creating REST-ful web services