Relationship Manager, Investment Management
- The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 Sep 16
My client is an International leading investment manager. The teams provide high-quality investment solutions across asset classes. Its clients benefit from the extensive international research capabilities and in-depth local knowledge.
The purpose of this role is to act as primary point of contact with regards to the relationship management of the group outsourced and other financial services providers, and to support the business with this knowledge. You deliver high quality oversight of our outsourcing and service partners in line with business needs and appropriate best practice. You align the Operations Services function with changing business processes and the future direction of the asset management organization, and coach the more junior colleagues.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationship with internal stakeholders and external suppliers at management and senior level
- Own and manage until resolution issues related to third party suppliers
- Have good understanding of the contracts and SLA(s) across the outsourced service providers. Support the team for opening/closings accounts (including all related contracts, tax documents) at external suppliers as per agreements.
- Overall responsible for the budget of the contracts and monitoring of the costs.
- Responsible for identifying areas where governance control is required, and implementing new governance processes. Also responsible for identifying and highlighting operational risk via the Risk Register. Liaise with audit and regulatory staff as required.Process Accountability
- Produce periodic reports on the state of affairs of processes under responsibility of the teams including KPI's and KRI's. Perform regular assessment of suitability and accuracy of process controls.
- Ensure appropriate working practice is in place and internal procedure is optimal. Ensure all changes are logged, analysed, and implemented to the requirements
- To contribute to, and in some cases lead business projects, in line with agreed strategies, policies and best practices
Qualifications and experience:
Master or Bachelor degree in a financial area of study combined with at least of 5 year relevant working experience in the financial asset management industry. Including experience in a fund accounting, audit or relationship role
Excellent relationship and influencing skills
Excellent communicator in English, and preferably Dutch
Knowledge and understanding of financial products and markets
Essential High accuracy and high time management skills
Risk Oriented mindset
Problem solver and achievement oriented
Coach and team player