Senior JD Edwards Business Analyst - Commodities Trading - Amsterdam
- €80,000 - €100,000
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Olive Delta
- 23 Jun 17
Global Commodity Trader requires Senior JD Edwards Business Analyst to work on CTRM solution for SAP migration. This will be a great opportunity to build on JD Edwards technical background, gain expertise in SAP and acquire commodities knowledge.
- Serves as primary contact between technology and business end-users in understanding the specific business requirements, criticality and prioritization of business capability
- Identify, assess and document business requirements, with all levels of the organization
- Creates current and future state process flows, and technical overviews
- Conducts research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Advises business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions.
- Facilitates governance and prioritization by business stakeholders through organization of IT change boards.
- Provide input into project / resource estimating activities.
- Takes ownership for creation of IT project plan
- Maintain continuity between business team and IT organization throughout complete system development life cycle.
- Maintains continuity between IT organization and outsourced delivery partners.
- Retains requirements traceability from project inception through implementation.
- Actively supports requirements during test planning and execution
- May create test cases/scripts and execute test scripts
- May facilitate implementation of new solution through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Manages workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
- Takes ownership for delivery of projects and ensures project execution
- Business Analyst background within Commodities ideally.
- JD Edwards ( Enterprise One) technical background
- Idealy worked in Commodities ( Ags, Sugar, Cocoa, Grains, Cotton, Metals, Oil, Crude, Brent, Gas, Power, LNG) or have worked in a Trading / Investment Banking background.
- Have a willingness to learn new technologies such as SAP.
- Must have support mid - large scale IT projects.
- Fluent English speak, Dutch would be desirable.