- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 17
ING is looking for...
a Business Analyst for the Risk COO Tribe Change Management - Chapter Transaction Management
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is capable of translating our colleagues wishes and requests into concrete user stories for our IT counterparts, improve our service offering to the Tier 1 and Tier 2 risk organisation and help our ING colleagues to achieve their goals and objectives using our tools and processes.
Delivering tangible results for our internal customers in a complex and sophisticated IT environment is something that you consider challenging and energizing. You analyse requirements and form a view on how to achieve the best result by implementing changes to either or both process and tooling for your Internal customers and stakeholders.
As a Business Analyst you are part of a scrum team and end 2 end responsible for delivering a solid customer experience that helps your internal colleagues achieve their goals. Your starting point is the customer wishes and the organisation roadmap which you will turn into new products and processes.
Your work environment:
The Risk COO organization is one of the first business units within ING to adopt the agile way of working. The organization is made up of Tribes, Chapters and Squads. Within a Tribe, multidisciplinary professionals work together in different squads, each serving a specific purpose. Would you like more information on the new way of working? Check out this website: https://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/What-we-offer/Agile-working.htm
Tribe Risk COO Change Management
Within the tribe of Risk COO Change Management we are responsible for all products and processes for the whole of ING's Risk Organization. We help our users to acquire approvals, manage impairments, comply to regulatory whims and requirements, enforce governance and much more. We provide in house developed tooling as well as custom of the shelf solutions. We employ process consultants, data analysts, UX professionals and many other disciplines. All this to achieve our purpose of servicing ING's Risk organization.
Your chapter supports the transaction approval services within the Risk organization. This includes a standardized Bank Wide approval application, a team to manage and maintain the tools and processes around customers in default situations and the Approval Package application. You have knowledge of and interest in the latest technological trends and developments around your business area.
Your squad is responsible for the Transactional Credit Approval process and the tooling used to support this process.
What do we expect from you?
• You enjoy working in a cross functional team
• You are a goal getter and will go to great lengths to achieve them
• You have a strong analytical and curious mindset and take decisions based on data and facts
• You have excellent communication and organization skills
• You actively pursue feedback and are able to give constructive feedback in order to continuously improve your squads way of working.
• You know how to manage stakeholders and have a feeling for organizational sensitivities.
• You are above all curious and eager to learn more of your area of expertise
• You are ambitious and eager to continuously improve yourself on a personal level.
• You can coach your colleagues to a higher professional level
• You have the natural seniority to make a direct impact on the direction of the squad and chapter.
In addition you have
• A Bachelor or Masters Level degree with strong Financial background, especially Banking field
• Minimal 4-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within the Risk domain
• Ability to translate business (both functional and technical) requirements into solution design
• Experience in working with systems and processes
• Experienced in providing 3 rd line support to user questions
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is an advantage
• Hands-on and willing to work closely with the Developers and Operations specialists and contributing towards the Definition of Done
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal (work language)
What do we offer?
• A (permanent) position as a Business Analyst.
• A 36/40 hour working week.
• Job grade depending on your experience.
• The job is based in Amsterdam. Travelling might be occasionally required.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job, complete the on-line application form and submit your resume and a short letter of motivation.
If you have questions regarding the position please contact Jane Kalapparambath : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!